The PCP (Personal Care Products) Offset handleåÊadjustable aluminum cane helps provide support while walking, and reduces stress on the injured limb. It is usually held in the hand opposite the injured limb. The offset handle provides comfortable support; distributes body weight directly down the shaft. It provides a large, comfortable grip, which may be easier for some individuals with limited use of their hands. This type of cane is for those who require only a minimum of support and stability.
- Handle with comfortable foam grip evenly distributes body weight, reduces stress on user's hands and joints.
- Attractive non-chip finish.
- Manufactured from sturdy, extruded aluminum tubing. åÊ7/8" (2.2 cm) diameter shaft, 3/4" (1.9 cm) diameter leg extension with slip resistant rubber tip.
- Quick and easy one button height adjustment with silencer ring. åÊSilencer ring prevents rattling.
- Handle height adjusts from 33" to 41" (84 - 104 cm).
- Replacement tip: 6105-B, 3/4" (1.9 cm) black slip-resistant, metal-reinforced rubber cane tip.
- Product weight: 11 oz.
- 300 lb. weight capacity.
- Made in USA