The PCP (Personal Care Products)åÊOffset Handle with foam gripåÊadjustable aluminum cane helps provide support while walking, and reduces stress on the injured limb. It is usually held in the hand opposite the injured limb. The offset handle provides comfortable support; distributes body weight directly down the shaft. It provides a firm, comfortable grip, which may be easier for some individuals with limited use of their hands. This type of cane is for those who require only a minimum of support and stability.
- Comfortable foam grip handle evenly distributes body weight, reduces stress on user's hands and joints.
- Distinctive non-chip finish.
- Manufactured from sturdy, extruded aluminum tubing. 7/8" (2.2 cm) diameter shaft, 3/4" (1.9 cm) diameter leg extension with slip resistant rubber tip.
- Quick and easy one button height adjustment with locking silencer ring. åÊLocking ring prevents rattling.
- Handle height adjusts from 31" to 40" (79 - 101 cm).
- Replacement tip: 6105-B, 3/4" (1.9 cm) black slip-resistant, metal-reinforced rubber cane tip.
- Product weight: 12 oz.
- 300 lb. weight capacity.
- Made in USA