The PCP (Personal Care Products)åÊContour Grip adjustable aluminum cane helps provide support while walking, and reduces stress on the injured limb. It is usually held in the hand opposite the injured limb. The offset handle provides comfortable support; distributes body weight directly down the shaft. It provides a firm, comfortable grip, which may be easier for some individuals with limited use of their hands. This type of cane is for those who require only a minimum of support and stability.
- Durable molded handle wipes clean easily.
- Manufactured from sturdy, extruded aluminum tubing. åÊ7/8" (2.2 cm) diameter aluminum shaft, 3/4" (1.9 cm) diameter aluminum leg extension with slip resistant rubber tip.
- Quick and easy oneåÊbutton height adjustment with locking silencer ring. åÊLocking ring prevents rattling.
- Handle height adjusts from 31" to 40" (79-101 cm)
- Replacement tip: 6105-G, 3/4" (1.9 cm) gray slip-resistant metal-reinforced rubber cane tip
- Product weight: 12 oz.
- 300 lb. weight capacity.
- Made in USA