The PCP (Personal Care Products) Molded Palm HandleåÊadjustable cane helps provide support while walking and reduces stress on the injured limb. It is usually held in the hand opposite the injured limb. The palm handle is especially easy to grasp and hold; it allows the upper body weight to be distributed evenly over the palm of the hand. This type of cane is for those individuals who require only a minimum of support and stability.
- Comfortable, high impact marbled plastic handle, molded and textured, easy and comfortable to grasp.
- Manufactured from sturdy, extruded aluminum tubing. åÊ7/8" (2.2 cm) diameter aluminum shaft, 3/4" (1.9 cm) diameter aluminum leg extension with slip resistant rubber tip.
- Quick and easy one button height adjustment with silencer ring. åÊSilencer ring prevents rattling.
- Handle height adjusts from 28" to 36" (71 - 91 cm).
- Replacement tip: 6105-B, 3/4" (1.9 cm) black slip-resistant, metal-reinforced rubber cane tip.
- Product weight: 12 oz.
- 300 lb. weight capacity.
- Made in USA