The PCPåÊ(Personal Care Products)åÊ5181 adjustable aluminum cane helps provide support while walking, and reduces stress on the injured limb. It is usually held in the hand opposite the injured limb. The ergonomic Devon style handle provides comfortable support; distributes body weight directly down the shaft. It provides a firm, comfortable grip, which may be easier for some individuals with limited use of their hands. This type of cane is for those who require only a minimum of support and stability.
- Durable molded ergonomicåÊhandle evenly distributes body weight, reduces stress on user's hands and joints. åÊWipes clean easily.
- Distinctive non-chip black finish.
- Manufactured from sturdy, extruded aluminum tubing. åÊ7/8" (2.2 cm) diameter shaft, 3/4" (1.9 cm) diameter leg extension with slip resistant rubber tip.
- Quick and easy one button height adjustment with locking silencer ring. åÊLocking ring prevents rattling.
- Handle height adjusts from 31" to 40" (79 - 101 cm).
- Replacement tip: 6105-B, 3/4" (1.9 cm) black slip-resistant, metal-reinforced rubber cane tip.
- Product weight: 12 oz.
- 300 lb. weight capacity.
- Made in USA