The PCP (Personal Care Products) adjustable cane helps provide support while walking and reduces stress on the injured limb. It is usually held in the hand opposite the injured limb. The round handle provides traditional support, look and feel. The user should have full use of hands to properly grip the handle. This type of cane is for those individuals who require only a minimum of support and stability.
Petite curved handle for women or adolescents with low profile vinyl grip to accommodate petite hands.
- Large round foam handle, soft to touch and shock absorbing, easy and comfortable to grasp.
- Manufactured from sturdy, extruded aluminum tubing. 7/8" (2.2cm) diameter aluminum shaft, 3/4" (1.9cm) diameter leg extension with slip resistant rubber tip.
- Quick and easy one button height adjustment with locking silencer ring. Locking ring prevents rattling.
- Handle height adjusts from 31" to 40" (79-101 cm)
- Replacement tip: 6105-G, 3/4" (1.9 cm) gray slip-resistant, metal-reinforced rubber cane tip.
- Product weight: 12 oz.
- 300 lb. weight capacity.
- Made in USA