The PCP 5050-W wheeled walker is intended to provide weight support while walking. It is for those who possess some mobility but who lack the strength to pick up a standard walker. It is designed primarily for use indoors.
- Fixed 5" (10.4 cm) front wheels for easy movement; ski glides on rear legs.
- Each side folds independently for easy maneuvering through narrow spaces, greater stability while standing.
- Independent folding allows walker to be pulled closer to assist while rising from a sitting position.
- Palm activated push button folding mechanism.
- Sturdy 1" (2.5 cm) diameter frame.
- Steel front cross brace with internal bushing for smooth operation.
- Double side flush cross braces for optimum stability.
- 300 lb. weight limit.