The PCP walker is intended to provide weight support while walking. It is for those who possess some mobility but who lack the upper body strength necessary for crutches. It is designed primarily for use indoors.
- Each side folds independently for easy maneuvering through narrow spaces, greater stability while standing.
- Independent folding allows walker to be pulled closer to assist while rising from a sitting position.
- Palm activated push button folding mechanism.
- Sturdy 1" (2.5 cm) diameter frame.
- Steel front cross brace with internal bushing for smooth operation.
- Double side flush cross braces for optimum stability.
- Reinforced rubber tips.
- 300 lb. weight limit.