The PCP 5090-J forearm crutches - or "elbow crutches" -require generally more upper body strength than do standard underarm crutches. However, they are easier to use over the long term and promote better posture. While they require more coordination than underarm crutches they are ultimately more comfortable.
- Designed for long-term wear and for users with good upper body strength.
- Junior size, for heights 4'2" to 5'2".
- Sturdy 1" (2 cm) diameter shaft.
- Coated cuffs with 180å¡ pivot allow free forearm movement.
- Molded black vinyl hand grips on welded and coated steel handles.
- Easy single button adjustments.
- Legs and forearm cuffs adjust independently.
- 300 lb. weight limit.