The PCP adjustable aluminum cane with orthopedic handle helps provide support while walking, and reduces stress on the injured limb. It is usually held in the hand opposite the injured limb. The ergonomically designed handle provides comfortable support and distributes the weight of the body directly down the shaft. This type of cane is for those who require only a minimum of support and stability.
- Medium ergonomic molded handle for a smaller hand,åÊevenly distributes body weight, reduces stress on user's hands and joints.
- Attractive non-chip colors.
- Easily collapses into three sections to fit into small spaces (purse, suitcase, under car seat, etc). åÊFolded dimensions: 14" x 4 3/4"åÊx 2" (35.5 cm x 12 cm x 2 cm)
- Manufactured from sturdy, extruded aluminum tubing. åÊ7/8" (2.2 cm) diameter shaft, 3/4" (1.9 cm) diameter leg extension with slip resistant rubber tip.
- Quick and easy one button height adjustment with silencer ring. åÊSilencer ring prevents rattling.
- Handle height adjusts from 35" to 39" (89 - 99 cm).
- Replacement tip: 6105-B, 3/4" (1.9 cm) black slip-resistant, metal-reinforced rubber cane tip.
- Product weight: 14 oz.
- 300 lb. weight capacity.